Additional details for the Brabham BMW BT50 Turbo
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference DK-CPK001.
- Raced at the Canadian Grand Prix in 1982.
- To be used with Tameo Kits reference CPK001.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 100 mm x 100 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2 g (review pending).
The Brabham BT50 was a Formula One racing car designed and raced by the Brabham team. The car, powered by the four-cylinder 1.5 litre turbocharged BMW engine, raced in the 1982 Formula One season.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.