Set of decals made with the most modern inks and techniques, for replacing the original decals of the Hasegawa kit.
Additional details for the Mazda 767B
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/24 scale with reference SHK-D350.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1990.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20312 and CC-18.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 147 mm x 215 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
- Featured in newsletter 326.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.