Patrese had to abandon the race and Stommelen finished ninth, but the important thing is how spectacular was the golden Arrow Ford FA1 that raced at South Africa in 1978.
Additional details for the Arrows Ford FA1
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference DK-SLK115.
- Raced at the South African Grand Prix in 1978.
- To be used with Tameo Kits reference SLK115.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 95 mm x 95 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2 g.
- Featured in newsletter 323.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.