Resin kit designed by Gilbert Condamin, including a fully detailed engine, of the Jaguar D Type as it raced with number 6 at Le Mans in 1955. In addition to an extensive parts list in resin, it also includes photo-etched parts, decals, manuals, rubber parts, etc.
Additional details for the Jaguar D Type
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Profil24 in 1/24 scale with reference P24108K.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1955.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 318.
- Package measures 190 mm x 250 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 250 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.