1/43 scale model kit of the winning car of the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1991. It is a hyper detailed model executed in white metal, targeted only for experienced modelers.
Additional details for the Mazda 787B
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/43 scale with reference MFH-K657.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1991.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 320.
- Package measures 95 mm x 55 mm x 155 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 256 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.