Additional details for the Ferrari 250LM
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K655 (also listed as K-655).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1965.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 300 mm x 400 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 3000 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 313.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.