Patrese had to abandon the race and Stommelen finished ninth, but the important thing is how spectacular was the golden Arrow Ford FA1 that raced at South Africa in 1978. A true beauty, finally recreated by Tameo.
Additional details for the Arrows Ford FA1
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference SLK115.
- Raced at the South African Grand Prix in 1978.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 308, 319 and 320.
- Package measures 85 mm x 120 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 147 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.