Unit-limited reedition of the Benetton Ford B190 by Hasegawa. The kit includes the decoration of the car that won in the Japan Grand Prix with Nelson Piquet as a pilot. The kit includes 75 parts, perfect for a weekend assembly!
Additional details for the Benetton Ford B190
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20340.
- Raced at the Japan Grand Prix in 1990.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 307.
- Package measures 200 mm x 300 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 200 g (review pending).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.