A new creation by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale, nothing less than the iconic Ferrari 126CK. The scale model kit includes an extensive part listing featuring white metal, resin and photoetched parts, and requires a high level of modeling expertise to successfully finish its assembly.
Additional details for the Ferrari 126CX
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K640 (also listed as K-640).
- Raced at the USA West Long Beach Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1981.
- Includes CNC metal parts, assembly instructions, metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and other materials.
- Package measures 275 mm x 420 mm x 95 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2100 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 300.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.