The great Pep Bassas took his BMW M3 to the top in lots of both track and tarmac stages in Spain, and he also won rallies such as the 1989 Prince of Asturias. Would you like to build your model with this decoration designed by Reji?
Additional details for the BMW M3 E30
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-280.
- Raced at the Principe de Asturias Rally in 1989.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits references B24007, B24007 and B24015, or Fujimi reference FJ125725.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 292, 296 and 302.
- Package measures 120 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 8 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.