Aditional decals for recreating the 1976 and 1977 versions of the car sponsored by Marlboro and driven by Gilles Villeneuve, James Hunt and Jochen Mass. The decals of the original kit are needed to complete the decoration.
Additional details for the McLaren Ford M23
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tabu Design in 1/12 scale with reference TABU12046 (also listed as TABU12046-A and 12046-A).
- Raced at the FIA Formula 1 World Championship in 1976 and 1977.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM12016, 12016, BS1216, TAM12017, 12017, BS1217, TAM12045, 12045, No.45, TAM12049 and 12049.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 230 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 17 g.
- Featured in newsletter 315.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.