Fantastic recreation of the Brabham Ford BT49 as it raced in Canada in 1979. Includes metal parts, decals, rubber tyres, and other materials.
Additional details for the Brabham Ford BT49
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference SLK110.
- Raced at the Canadian Grand Prix in 1979.
- Includes photo-etched parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 290, 291 and 301.
- Package measures 120 mm x 80 mm x 42 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 156 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.