Nothing less than the gorgeous Jaguar winner of the 24 hours of Daytona in 1988. One of those kits that builds itself, as it does not include engine or complicated parts. Perfect for a weekend assembly!
Additional details for the Jaguar XJR-9
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20316.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Daytona in 1988.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 279 and 305.
- Package measures 190 mm x 289 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 304 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.