A new Tameo production for those of us who love Formula 1, the BT50 with which Piquet raced in England in 1981. The box includes the usual Tameo white metal parts listing, decals, photo-etched parts, rubber tires, etc.
Additional details for the Brabham BMW BT50
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference SLK108.
- Raced at the British Grand Prix in 1981.
- Includes photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 278.
- Package measures 80 mm x 120 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 152 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.