Decoration of the Escort that finished in 5th position at the 1976 Montecarlo Rally. You can use these decals with any of the Esci, Revell, or Italeri scale model kits. Inside the box you will find the modified body with the side air intakes and the front of the car used in the race, in addition to the decals, several resin parts, and the photo-etched parts necessary to complete your assembly.
Additional details for the Ford Escort Mk. II RS1800
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-103.
- Raced at the Montecarlo Rally in 1976.
- To be used with Italeri reference 3655, or Revell reference REV07374.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 277.
- Package measures 118 mm x 175 mm x 68 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 118 g.
Paints recommended by Reji Model for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.