That beautiful Andretti's March 701 at the 1970 Spanish Grand Prix, celebrated in the legendary circuit of the Jarama. The kit includes white metal parts, water decals, photo-etched parts, rubber tires, etc.
Additional details for the March Ford 701
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference SLK107.
- Raced at the Spanish Grand Prix in 1970.
- Includes photo-etched parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 276, 277, 287 and 288.
- Package measures 80 mm x 120 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 152 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.