Transkit for modifying the Ferrari 360 Modena by Tamiya to the Challenge version, featuring a comprehensive parts listing including mostly resin made and photo-etched parts.
Additional details for the Ferrari 360 Modena Challenge
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/24 scale with reference TK24-138.
- Raced in 2001.
- To be used with Tamiya kits TAM24228, TAM24242, TAM24298 and TAM24299.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, water slide decals, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 275.
- Package measures 160 mm x 230 mm x 30 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 50 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.