Do NOT go any further, and just endulge yourself watching this new Model Factory Hiro scale model. Its perfect metal parts, its beautiful decals, its tiny photo-etched parts, ... Have you fallen in love with it yet?
Additional details for the Jaguar XJR-9 LM
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/43 scale with reference MFH-K590 (also listed as K-590).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1988.
- Includes photo-etched parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 95 mm x 153 mm x 54 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 251 g.
- Featured in newsletters 272, 278 and 285.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.