Decoration of the Ford Escort RS 1800 Mk. II sponsored by Tonica Kinley as it raced in Belgium in 1978.
Additional details for the Ford Escort RS 1800 Mk. II
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-274.
- Raced at the Ypres Rally in 1978.
- To be used with Italeri reference 3655, or Revell reference REV07374.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 270.
- Package measures 150 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 11 g.
Paints recommended by Reji Model for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.