Livery for the Ford Escort Mk II by Esci, or for any of the reeditions released by both Revell or Italeri, for recreating Roger Clark's car as it raced the 1977 RAC Rally. Do you like it? We love it!!
Additional details for the Ford Escort Mk. II
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-151.
- Raced at the Great Britain RAC Rally in 1977.
- To be used with Italeri reference 3655, or Revell reference REV07374.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 268, 296 and 302.
- Package measures 120 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 8 g.
Paints recommended by Reji Model for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.