Time-limited re-edition of the Tabu decals corresponding to the decoration of the six-wheeled P34 sponsored by First National City Travelers Checks
just like it raced in 1977.
Additional details for the Tyrrell Ford P34
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tabu Design in 1/12 scale with reference TABU12037D.
- Raced at the World Championship in 1977.
- To be used with Tamiya kit TAM12036.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 268.
- Package measures 141 mm x 233 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 11 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.