Set of decals and photo-etched parts for decorating the first series Goft GTi as it raced sponsored by Marlboro at the Montecarlo rally.
Additional details for the Volkswagen Golf GTI Group 2
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-267.
- Raced at the Montecarlo Rally in 1980.
- To be used with Fujimi kits FJ12275 and FJ126098, or Revell kit REV07072.
- Includes photo-etched parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 266 and 270.
- Package measures 120 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.