Scale model recreating the last race
starred by the six-wheeled Tyrrell at the 1977 Japanese Grand Prix. It features the usual and impressive parts listing by Tameo.
Additional details for the Tyrrell Ford P34/2
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference SLK105.
- Raced at the Japan Grand Prix in 1977.
- Includes photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 263.
- Package measures 80 mm x 115 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 171 g.
Paints recommended by Tameo Kits for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.