Set of plastic parts, CNC machined and anodized parts, turned parts, ... for replacing the front fork parts of the 2004 season Yamaha YZR-M1 scale model kits. Once you place everything in your model, they will give it a uber realistic look.
Additional details for the Yamaha YZR M1
front fork set:
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/12 scale with reference TAM12603.
- Raced at the FIA Formula 1 World Championship in 2004.
- To be used with Tamiya kits TAM14098 and TAM14100.
- Includes CNC metal parts, photo-etched parts, plastic parts and turned metal parts.
- Featured in newsletter 263.
- Package measures 130 mm x 165 mm x 13 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 39 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.