Set of photo-etched parts, turned metal parts and resin part for replacing the clutch of the Honda NSR500 by Tamiya between 1992 and 2002.
Additional details for the Honda NSR500
- Manufactured by Top Studio in 1/12 scale with reference TD23147.
- Raced in 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 264.
- Package measures 101 mm x 159 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 12 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.