New edition of the Toyota Celica Turbo 4WD with which Carlos Sainz took part in the 1992 Tour de Corse. In addition to the extensive parts listing in plastic, it also includes a small sheet of photo-etched parts with the harness buckles and other interesting details.
Additional details for the Toyota Celica Turbo 4WD
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20291.
- Raced at the Tour de Corse in 1992.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 259 and 283.
- Package measures 200 mm x 348 mm x 67 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 353 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.