Hasegawa has heard our prayers and re-edited this gorgeous scale model of the Jaguar XJR-8 Sprint Type, a machine that won 8 out of the 10 races it run during the 80s with its monster V12 engine,
Additional details for the Jaguar XJR-8 Sprint Type
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20281.
- Raced at the FIA World Sports-Prototype Championship - WSPC in 1987.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 259 and 261.
- Package measures 190 mm x 290 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 287 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.