The second motorcycle kit by the seasoned Brach Model of the veteran 1976 World Championship Morbidelli 125cc ridden by Paolo Pileri. Reaaally interesting!!!
Additional details for the Morbidelli 125cc
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Brach Model in 1/12 scale with reference BM-VR02.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1976.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 254.
- Package measures 230 mm x 318 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 440 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.