Decoration including decals and photo-etched parts for the Escort Mk I RS driven by Mäkinen at the 1972 Monte Carlo rally.
Additional details for the Ford Escort Mk. I RS
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-242.
- Raced at the Montecarlo Rally in 1972.
- To be used with Belkits references BEL006 and BEL007.
- Includes photo-etched parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 254 and 258.
- Package measures 150 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 14 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.