Set of decals, photo-etched parts and resin parts to transform the Ford Sierra RS 500 into the unit that raced in the Monte Carlo Rally in 1987, driven by Kalle Grundel.
Additional details for the Ford Sierra RS 500
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-201.
- Raced at the Montecarlo Rally in 1987.
- To be used with Tamiya kits TAM24080 and TAM24081.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 248, 279 and 283.
- Package measures 120 mm x 190 mm x 25 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 37 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.