Decals for recreating the Ford Escort Mk I decoration used by Alen and Kivimaki at the RAC Rally in 1973.
Additional details for the Ford Escort RS1600 Mk I RS
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-245.
- Raced at the Great Britain RAC Rally in 1973.
- To be used with Belkits references BEL006 and BEL007.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 253 and 255.
- Package measures 150 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.