The evolution of the TR made in 1958, which raced at Le Mans and the Targa Florio, now in 1/12 scale by the hands of MFH.
Additional details for the Ferrari 250TR 58
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K551.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans and the Targa Florio in 1958.
- Includes CNC metal parts, metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 244.
- Package measures 275 mm x 420 mm x 155 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2700 g (review pending).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.