Very interesting resin model of the 1976 World Championship Morbidelli 125cc. This is the very first motorcycle kit by the veteran Italian manufacturer Brach Model that sees the light, and... we love it!!!
Additional details for the Morbidelli 125cc
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Brach Model in 1/12 scale with reference BM-VR01.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1976.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 239 and 248.
- Package measures 230 mm x 318 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 436 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.