We can finally build one of the most beautiful one cylinder engines that has ever been in racing, the Norton Manx 500cc. The kit includes rubber tyres, number pads for the Isle of Man race, metal parts, etc...
Additional details for the Norton Manx 500cc
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/9 scale with reference 4602.
- Raced at the World Championship .
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 230, 244 and 255.
- Package measures 243 mm x 372 mm x 98 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 455 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.