A spectacular parts listing, as always, for this Model Factory Hiro scale model kit of Senna's 1988 MP4/4. Because of the complexity of its assembly, this product is exclusively recommended for modelers with a high level of experience.
Additional details for the McLaren Honda MP4/4
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/43 scale with reference MFH-K528.
- Raced at the German Grand Prix, the Belgian Grand Prix, the Spanish Grand Prix, the Hungary Grand Prix, the Italian Grand Prix, the Japan Grand Prix and the Portuguese Grand Prix in 1988.
- Includes photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 227, 230 and 238.
- Package measures 95 mm x 155 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 180 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.