An extensive set of photoetched parts for detailing Tamiya Honda RC213V
, including radiator grids, brake discs, chain and many other parts.
Additional details for the Honda RC213V
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/12 scale with reference ST27-FP1216.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14130 and 14130.
- Includes photo-etched parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 115 mm x 220 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 30 g.
- Featured in newsletters 222, 225 and 226.
The RC213V debuted in 2012 with new engine size regulations stipulating a maximum of 1,000cc. It features an aluminum double-tube frame and powerful 1,000cc Honda 4-stroke V4 with pneumatic valve system. The seamless transmission saves valuable power during shifts, while other hi-tech features include traction control, an anti-wheelie system, and engine braking control.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.