Inside the box you will find an extensive parts listing including tires with the Pirelli PZero logos printed with pad printing, and decals with Button's and Alonso's
Additional details for the McLaren Honda MP4/30
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Ebbro in 1/20 scale with reference EBR20015.
- Raced at the Japan Grand Prix in 2015.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletter 221.
- Package measures 190 mm x 290 mm x 72 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 329 g.
The McLaren Honda MP4/30 is a Formula 1 car designed by Tim Goss and Peter Prodromou for McLaren, racing in the 2015 season. The MP4/30 was driven by Jenson Button (2009 world champion) and Fernando Alonso (2005 and 2006 world champion).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.