Newly designed and printed, here are the decals for the Mazda 767B that will fit perfectly on the Hasegawa kit.
Additional details for the Mazda 767B
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/24 scale with reference SHK-D304.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1989.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20312 and CC-18.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 214 and 218.
- Package measures 150 mm x 220 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.