An interesting kit for a quick build since it does not include an engine
. It reproduces the early season version of the car painted in a silver background, that was driven by Button and Alonso.
Additional details for the McLaren Honda MP4/30
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Ebbro in 1/20 scale with reference EBR20013.
- Raced at the World Championship in 2015.
- Includes plastic model kit.
- Featured in newsletters 196, 209 and 215.
- Package measures 190 mm x 290 mm x 70 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 335 g.
The McLaren Honda MP4/30 is a Formula 1 car designed by Tim Goss and Peter Prodromou for McLaren, racing in the 2015 season. The MP4/30 was driven by Jenson Button (2009 world champion) and Fernando Alonso (2005 and 2006 world champion).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.