A hellufa bike, all pure mechanics and sensations, that you can now build in 1/9 thanks to Italeri. The kit includes rubber tyres, chromed parts, decals, etc...
Additional details for the MV Agusta 4-Cylinder 500cc
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/9 scale with reference 4630.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1964.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 202, 215, 244 and 246.
- Package measures 243 mm x 374 mm x 98 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 495 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.