A mega extensive decal sheet
with number pads and sponsors of the 512S Ferraris at Daytona 1970.
Additional details for the Ferrari 512S
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC1138.
- Raced at the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1970.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ12385, FJ123851 and 123851.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 145 mm x 230 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletters 205 and 213.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.