This incredible kit
by Model Factory Hiro, released in limited edition
, features white metal parts, polyurethane parts, turned metal parts, photoetched parts, vacuum formed parts, rubber tyres, decals and many other materials. Front bonnet and doors are fully operative after finishing building, providing a perfect view of the fully detailed interior and engine
Additional details for the Lancia 037 Rally
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K491 (also listed as K-491).
- Raced at the Sanremo Rally and the Tour de Corse in 1984.
- Includes multimaterial kit.
- Package measures 300 mm x 400 mm x 150 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2100 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 187.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.