On the occasion of the reedition of Revell kit, Renaissance has revised and upgraded this reference. Now it includes two photoetches sheets with brake disks, grids, buckles, bucket seat and head lamp brackets, and an endless number of details. In addition, it also includes six moulded resin headlamps for the front of the car.
Additional details for the BMW M1 Group 4
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/24 scale with reference TK24-151.
- To be used with Revell references REV07247, 07247 and 80-7247.
- Includes resins and photo-etched parts.
- Package measures 160 mm x 240 mm x 10 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
- Featured in newsletter 158.
The racing version of the BMW M1 was released in 1978. Street version, shown at Paris motorshow, was modified to comply with FIA Group 4 regulations. The engine was improved with the addition of 24 valves, reaching 460hp and a top speed of 310km/h in the M1 Pro-Car.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.