The 1970 LeMans winner, now reedited
by Fujimi in one of their classic and most renowned kits
without any doubts. Reminder: the kit does NOT include a detailed engine.
Additional details for the Porsche 917K
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/24 scale with reference FJ126142.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1971.
- Includes plastic model kit.
- Featured in newsletters 180 and 187.
- Package measures 210 mm x 330 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 380 g.
The legend of the Porsche 917 was born from its presentation. The technical details and performance were impressive: a flat 12 cylindres 4.5Lor 4.9L engine, 580 horsepower, 810kg weight and a top speed of 380 km/h. The Porsche factory built up 25 units, required for the FIA Group 4 certification. Although its true glory was earned on the track, for the Gulf Wyer team the 1970 race is to a race to forget: for different reasons (accident, technical problems…), none of the cars crossed the finish line.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.