The Lancia 037 with the Totip Benetton decoration
finishing third at the Tour de Corse. Use these decals with the Hasegawa kit to reproduce this wonderful car, and don't forget the base white color for the kit.
Additional details for the Lancia 037 Rally
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-223.
- Raced at the Tour de Corse in 1983.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20264, 20277, 20299, 25030 and CR-30.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 120 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 170.
The Lancia 037 Rally was built targeted at the FIA World Rally Championship exclusively, based on the Lancia Beta Montecarlo. The 037 name comes from number of projects done by the brand Abarth, belonging to the FIAT group, this being number 37.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.