The Gunston Team
used two Lotus 72E for racing at the South African Grand Prix in 1974 and 1975, with their iconic yellow and brown tones
with golden details. With Ebbro kit and these decals you can now reproduce those two bullets, and don't forget to use Zero Paints custom made colors for them!!
Additional details for the Lotus Ford 72E
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-DC1075.
- Raced at the South African Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1974 and 1975.
- To be used with Ebbro references EBR20009 and 20009.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 145 mm x 230 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 171.
The Lotus Ford 72E was yet another innovative design by Chapman featuring inboard disc brakes, side mounted radiators in sidepods (opposed to the nose mounted radiators which had been commonplace since the 1950s) and an overhead air intake.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.