Due to the reedition of Revell kit, Studio27 has released this new reference including grids, brake discs, bonnet pins, bonnet pins, strearing wheel center, windshield wipers, seatbelt buckles and a countless number of additional details.
Additional details for the BMW M1 Group 4
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-FP24175.
- To be used with Revell references REV07247, 07247 and 80-7247.
- Includes photo-etched parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 110 mm x 190 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
- Featured in newsletter 169.
The racing version of the BMW M1 was released in 1978, modifying the street version displayed at the Paris Motorshow to meet Group 4 requirements. The engine was improved to 24 valves hitting a top performance of 460hp and a top speed of 310km/h.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.