If you want to refresh your Tamiya Renault 30B, or if you just want to recreate the 30C version decoration (which is NOT included in the box), don't hesitate and use these gorgeous decals from Studio27, re-edited for a very short time.
Additional details for the Renault RE30B/30C
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-DC743D.
- Raced at the FIA Formula 1 World Championship in 1982 and 1983.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM20018.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Featured in newsletters 157, 243 and 249.
- Package measures 145 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 11 g.
The Renault RE30B and 30C were the evolution of the RE30 for the 1982 and 1983 championship, scoring seven victories and sixteen pole positions.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.