Freshly printed by Tabu, here are the decals with all the sponsor logos of the Lotus 107 in its San Marino and Monaco versions. Just a perfect replacement for your old and yellowish decals from your Tamiya kit.
Additional details for the Lotus Ford 107
- Manufactured by Tabu Design in 1/20 scale with reference TABU20136.
- Raced at the World Championship in 1992.
- To be used with Tamiya kit TAM20037.
- Featured in newsletter 157.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g (review pending).
The Lotus 107 was designed for the return of Lotus to the Formula 1 in the 1992 season. Designed by Chris Murphy, it had a soft yet utterly radical line, featuring the new Ford HB V8 engines.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.