Don't miss these gorgeous decals for the Ford Fiesta WRC driven by the former F1 pilot Robert Kubica at Poland Rally.
Additional details for the Ford Fiesta WRC
- Manufactured by Racing Decals 43 in 1/24 scale with reference RD24-019.
- Raced at the Rally Poland in 2014.
- To be used with Belkits reference BEL-003.
- Package measures 190 mm x 280 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
- Featured in newsletters 149 and 154.
Former Formula One driver Robert Kubica drove under the RK M-Sport World Rally Team banner on all 13 rounds of the 2014 World Rally Championship. The Pole drove a Ford Fiesta RS WRC run by British-based preparation firm M-Sport, with backing from Kubica's long term sponsor, Polish oil company Lotos.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.